Revivify, CMA – Coating Maintenance Agent Product
Revivify CMA gives the painted surface that deep gloss, hydrophobic, and repellency as a nanotechnology, with a graphene infused, easy to use spray. Revivify CMA was formulated to maintain the protection and finish of all our Revivify coating products.
What’s really cool is the CMA is also a stand-alone product that can offer a high level of protection from 3 to 9 months on its own. CMA is an easy-to-use formula can be applied to all vehicle hard surfaces, and even on damp surfaces, and makes it perfect choice as a topcoat or to your Revivify coated vehicles.
Revivify CMA offers a super slick, hydrophobic layer, which repels water like no other spray in the coating category. Coupled with its ability to repel dirt & grime that leaves a deep, glossy, high shine finish your customers will be happy to see. CMA is very easy to use (following our simple tips) and ideal for the Do It Yourselfers and professionals alike. Once applied, CMA keeps your paint clean, and is a lot easier to maintain.
- Excellent UV protection.
- Extreme gloss that doesn’t wash away.
- Super Hydrophobic.
- Graphene infused for more durability
- Keeps vehicles cleaner longer.
- Quick and easy to use
- Excellent for topcoat for our Revivify coated vehicles
- Apply wet or dry.
- Excellent on all hard surface finishes
- Repels rain, dirt & road grime.
- Super shine and gloss finish.
- Do not apply in direct sunlight.
- Apply in good ambient lighting.
- Shake well before use
- Spray 4-5 sprays on a dry or wet microfiber towel as a quick detail spray.
- Or spray directly on the paint for more protection, and as the perfect topcoat
- Work it into the paint evenly until almost flashed away using one side of the towel
- Flip towel and buff in further or use a second dry towel to buff out for a perfect finish
- Check for streaks and high spots after each panel before moving to next
- Paint should be completely clean and free of oil, solvents, or wax before applying CMA.
- Do not apply in direct sun light.
- In case of high spots or streaks, or if you’ve applied a bit to thick, do a light polish and re-apply.